"Letting communities stew in their feelings of being left out or powerless can g

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 21 months ago

"Letting communities stew in their feelings of being left out or powerless can give rise to...

right wing racist groups; and turn citizens against one another blaming each other.
    Our country is based on Mangerial practice where most economic and policy making decisions are in the hands of a very few people. And everyday people resent it." So how can we reduce or stop being complainants or victims and start effecting change in our own circle? For me I would include those standing on their own into the circle...practice that differences are assets...opening up conversations rather than dictations. What are little everday things you could do "to share power with" so to speak?

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 21 months ago

Leaving communities out & marginalizing them can cause extremist groups on the right & left.  Such communities feel disenfranchised & they act out because they contend that they have nothing left to lose as they have nothing already &/or have lost everything.  Such communities have a do or die attitude.  They also have a be damned attitude i.e. no matter what they do, they will be damned so they might as well go for the sociopolitical & socioeconomic jugular to achieve the equal justice they feel that they should HAVE.