Is there any way to fight terrorism in Europe?
I have been thinking about this issue for some time and I cannot come to any good answer to this question. Anyone has any insight?
I don't think there is a good answer. Many of those who are inclined to commit acts of terror are already in Europe. They're bombs waiting to go off.
1. Stop allowing Muslim migrants into Europe, who are mostly young men of fighting age, and who overwhelmingly support enforcing Shariah (Muslim religious) law in the new nations.
2. Advertise the closed borders to Muslim nations so they stop sending migrants.
3. Any mosque that preaches death to homosexuals, atheists, non-Muslims is shut down, all religious leaders there deported. The same for any of their members who hold these views contrary to liberal secular democracy.
4. Anyone involved in raising money for terrorism or providing logistical support for terrorism is deported, along with their families. If you are that extreme, there is no room for you in the west. It is insane for nations to tolerate those who not only believe in killing others but demonstrably take action to support it.
5. Monitor all mosques for such rhetoric or teachings.
6. Admit that the problem IS Islam, in that the violent majority of the Koran is the main text and abrogates the earlier peaceful verses. Christianity and Judaism look at the violent first five books and say that was then, this is now. Only Islam says the violent verses are applicable to today and act on it, as well as Islam being the only religion in the world actively killing people for not being Muslim. Then support the reformers who are seeking to contextualize the violent verses. Support the Almaddhiya and Sufi, who are like Unitarians, and the reformers. And end Saudi funding of mosques and religious schools, which teach the violent Wahabi strain of Islam.
7. Deport any Muslim family that engages in female genital mutilation, forced marriage or honor killings. (90% of honor killings in the world are done by Muslims of wives, daughters, sisters.)
I agree with a few points, except for the more generalist ones. There problem is not Islam itself, but those who use it to spread hate. Iraq is the main country opposing Isis right now.
The Koran has over 100 verses calling for death to the infidel, fight until all the world is Muslim, put terror in their hearts so they submit to Islam or second class dhimmi status. Yes, it IS the faith - and per Mohamed's example.
So does the bible. If you say that every muslim is a killer, you are saying that entire countries are killers. There were many assassinations committed in the name of Christianity as there are many committed in the name of Islam.
The difference is that Christians aren't killing in the name of Christ, while Muslims are regularly killing praising Allah per the words of the Koran. Christianity contextualized the violent verses, Islam hasn't, kills moderates who try.
There are actually many Christian terrorist groups. Mainly in Africa and Asia, but also in US and Europe. Just do a quick research and you will see how many were recently killed in the name of Christianity. The problem is always extremism.
Hi Marcelo Faria! How's it going?
To start with, you cannot "fight" a tactic and "terrorism" is a tactic, a method, a means to an end.
If you are talking about radical Islamic operatives, that is another question. Insurgent operatives cannot be confronted the way the standing armies of nations can be fought, as you know.
As you also may know, European security forces are fighting Islamic terrorists. Perhaps the question you are really asking is something like: Is there any other effective ways that Europe can fight Islamic terrorists?
I'm sure Europe is getting advice from Israeli security forces, in addition to every other measure they use. Israel is a country that lives with this kind of thing, from a certain perspective.
Are you asking us to suggest measures and techniques that European law enforcement, intelligence, and security forces have not thought of? That exercise is not likely to be very fruitful, is it?
by navneetjha3 years ago
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. What do you think?I know its bit sesitive issues. However I was thinking why most of the terrorists in the world are muslims? Is it something to do with...
by Rezwanul Kabir2 months ago
Does Islam support terrorism?Suddenly this question comes in my mind. As a Muslim I know Islam doesn't support terrorism. If anyone read Holy Qur'an and research the life of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh), he can easily...
by DirtyBarack164 years ago
Do you believe Islam is a violent religion?
by Wissam Qawasmeh2 months ago
What comes in your mind when you hear the word Islam or Muslim?And Why?
by Sushmita3 years ago
I was checking out this Hub on Whoopi Goldberg and 'The View' and came upon Whoopi and Baver walking out of the show, on the remark of Bill O'Reilly that 'Muslims killed us on 9/11'. I then went looking and found...
by Rishad I Habib2 years ago
Sorry hubbers, this crap is dedicated to Errum Fattah, my beloved Muslim Hubber who thinks that everyone (especially the Christians) are converting to Islam(& she often loves to post such lists) very fast because...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.