jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Just curious. Is anyone considering the other two presidential candidates?

1. Cynthia Hoover profile image96
    Cynthia Hooverposted 18 months ago

Just curious. Is anyone considering the other two presidential candidates?

All the media is a buzz about Trump and Clinton. I have to wonder if anyone even knows the name of the other two options that will be on ballet? They are not 'trending' and getting very little media attention. Is any even considering them as an option?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13113530_f260.jpg

My man is VERMIN SUPREME. His platform: free ponies for all Americans, increased zombie preparedness, and federally funded time travel research so we can go back to the past and kill Hitler.
    ...talk about making America great again! FEEL THE VERM!!

Cynthia Hooverposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hmm.... Well I am more than prepared for the zombie uprising and not a big fan of ponies. Though time travel does seem very interesting! smile

3. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 18 months ago

I haven't been paying much attention to Jill Stein this cycle, but I did for the last one. I thought she was a good candidate back then. Not sure this time. I don't think she has changed, but her campaign seems to be different. There is a lot of commentary coming from her against the other candidates, and while I think she makes legitimate points against them, I'd much rather just hear what she has to say about policy.

I don't know much about Gary Johnson. I don't really like libertarians, but he seems like a decent candidate. I don't know why he doesn't get more traction with conservatives (too sane perhaps).

I am a million times more likely to vote for Stein then I am Clinton. Heck, I'd probably vote for Johnson before I'd vote for Clinton. As for Trump, well he is an affront to humanity.

Very valid points. I only recently became aware of Stein myself, and you are right I see more about her speaking against other candidates than I do of her stance on any issues that would influence my vote.

2. junkseller profile image85
      junksellerposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I just now remembered I actually wrote a pretty lengthy hub about her four years ago if you are interested.

3. Cynthia Hoover profile image96

Awesome I will check it out!

4. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image80
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 18 months ago

No do not do it. If we do not vote for one of the two major party candidates it will be a wasted vote. No one can win except Trump or Clinton.

I understand that Matt. Just wondering if people actually know there are two other candidates. I honestly did not know till recently since Trump and Clinton are the media front runners. Sadly with our options I fear for our future.

working