jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What will MSM/Hillary do, to try and stop Wikileaks from exposing the truth?

1. PhoenixV profile image80
    PhoenixVposted 15 months ago

What will MSM/Hillary do, to try and stop Wikileaks from exposing the truth?

2. breakfastpop profile image91
    breakfastpopposted 15 months ago

I heard this morning that WikiLeaks may not be able to report anything over the Internet. If that report is accurate, say goodbye to  learning anything more about the horrible and corrupt Clintons.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
    bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12738552_f260.jpg

The problem is not MSM or Hillary, the problem is the supporters of the Clintons. There is ample enough evidence about why Hillary and especially Tim Kaine should go to the Big House and not the White House.

It is like, you shouldn't blame the drug dealers for the kids taking the drugs. The parents and the kids are doing the drugs. So, if you want to stop drug dealing, you convince the people taking the drugs, not to take the drugs.
    So, the same is true about the Clintons, you don't blame the MSM, you blame the people that take the propaganda, and try to convince them not to take it.

Easier said than done. We know that drug users are not easy to stop, and the same is true of loyal party voters.

In both cases, both problems reside in the people.
    It is the same kind of problem that makes some people feel more for the terrorists than their victims.

If they don't know the truth by now, than it is not because it doesn't exist, it is because they ignore it.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 15 months agoin reply to this

"the problem is the supporters of the Clintons."you got that so right.Did you see this new video today?Clinton Campaign,DNC coordinated with organizations to incite violence at trump events

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

working