Do Democrats know you're only allowed to vote once in an election?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 16 months ago

Do Democrats know you're only allowed to vote once in an election?

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 16 months ago

I'm a Democrat living in Texas, which is a red state, and yes, I know that I'm only allowed to vote once in each election.

Believe me when I say that there is no possible way for me to vote in any election more than once. The polling places in my area are heavily monitored by people who think voter fraud is rampant, and our IDs are checked before we get anywhere near a voting station.

3. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 16 months ago

Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Herbert Walker Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama.  These are the Presidents who were in office since the time I was eligible to vote.  If you discount Johnson and Ford who assumed the Presidency without being ever voted for as President, per se, that means there were four Democrats and four Republicans.  I have experienced as many Presidents who were not from my party as did Republicans my age, and I can tell you this: not EVER during a campaign was I so disrespectful of my Republican friends and neighbors as to ask such a patronizing insinuating question as this.  I'm just sayin'

working