jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why do powerful elites who can easily suppress them allow some conspiracy whistl

1. bdn9385 profile image74
    bdn9385posted 15 months ago

Why do powerful elites who can easily suppress them allow some conspiracy whistle blowers?

If people discover their hidden agenda's would they not rise up and overthrow them and everything they earned for hundreds of years will be lost in just 1 day. So why do they not use their power and influence to suppress whistle blowers? Is it a sign that they have already acquired enough power to totally become invincible from Humanity's threat?
    Or were they up for something (a trap) against the unsuspecting public? If so, what is it?
    What do you think?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13263819_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image81
    Kiss andTalesposted 15 months ago

bdn as you have written this question things are never what they appear be . If you wear a weapon in a Job you will use it. Weapons represent a human way of Law and order.
    We as christains do not have to use weapons of these sorts.
    We have the Univeral sovereign who owns his
    His people and take of them in a magnificent way as he did years ago and he still does things but in a different way.
    bdn Revelations is a book that touches on his magnificent power to allow and to control when see fit. So my friend dont worry about certain things keep your learning as you are doing the spiritual things of God is eternity.
    We can fit in happy !

bdn9385posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thanks K&T my friend. I believe in what u said but I also believe these latter day conspiracies are part fulfillment of end time prophecies outlined also in Revelation. smile

2. Kiss andTales profile image81
      Kiss andTalesposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Yes I am so happy to hear you say that because Revelations reveal that meaning to decerning ones.
      You are very decerning keep up the good work my friend!

3. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

1. They can't stop all of the information from getting out, so you get some whistleblowers.
    2. Some people vying for high positions of power let information on rivals leak out to take out the rival so they can advance.
    3. They may let conspiracy theories leak out in order to further their political agendas or disprove them so that the opposition that reported the "leak" is discredited so no one listens to them later.

TW, you said perfectly! smile  Makes me feel you know much about latter day conspiracies? But maybe I'm wrong. ahehe...

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 15 months ago

More insight into the concepts you are wondering about can be found in C. S. Lewis' The Abolition of Man.

Thanks RT, I will find time read it. smile

working