jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Does Hillary Clinton talk to dead people?

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 14 months ago

Does Hillary Clinton talk to dead people?

Can anyone verify a story that Hillary Clinton has spoken to dead people like Eleanor Roosevelt or Gandhi?

2. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 14 months ago

Phx, is this a serious question? About 2 billion people practice Ancestor Worship - most Buddhist and Hindu believers do to some extent.

Then you have about 1.2 billion Roman Catholics and about half of that number - other Catholics that pray to and speak with Saints.
    Most indigenous peoples worship the dead in some form.
    Dia de Los Muertes is pretty significant. 

Christmas? Memorial Day?

Why wouldn't a politico have Saints like Eleanor and Gandhi? I am 100% sure that JFK spoke to dead people.

1. PhoenixV profile image79
      PhoenixVposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Its one thing two honor someone that has passed and quite another to be having 2 way conversations with various dead people excluding those that vote out of Chicago of course.

2. Aime F profile image83
      Aime Fposted 14 months agoin reply to this

No more strange than people claiming they have conversations with God but I bet you're not about to jump all over that, are ya?

3. PhoenixV profile image79
      PhoenixVposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Lets just take some deep breaths. I'm not judging hillary nor am I a psychiatrist.  I am just curious if hillary is having conversations with dead people and specifically if she hears the dead people in an audible sort of way.

4. Ericdierker profile image57
      Ericdierkerposted 14 months agoin reply to this

That first comment was very funny - LoL.
      Now I must admit that the only time spirits have talked back to was in, shall we say an altered state. Navajos have these great rituals and they ain't taking communion.

3. firstcookbooklady profile image87
    firstcookbookladyposted 14 months ago

Or, even, how many people can say they've played an Ouiji board game.

working