jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Do you agree the more they protest and cry the better it feels that America love

1. MichaelMcNabb profile image78
    MichaelMcNabbposted 18 months ago

Do you agree the more they protest and cry the better it feels that America loves Trump?

I admit to being a little sadistic about this but I can't remember having a better time in my life.  The laughing and constant grin on my face has to be good for the health too.  Go Deplorables!

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

I see people whipped up into a terror by their leaders so they'd vote Democrat now freaking out and lashing out because of that immoral fear-mongering. They think they are good and Trump, the new Hitler, has one, so any act becomes permissible to prevent evil taking over. They simply fail to realize THEY are committing the immoral deeds, that liberals are the bullies in this case.
    Liberal bullies are enabled by good branding. The mythos is that liberals are good, smart, rational, tolerant, moral - so conservatives are bad, dumb, irrational, evil. Thus the liberal bullies who beat a white man pulled from his truck with a Trump sticker, the black homeless woman beat by a group in NYC for protecting Trump's star, the girl in high school beat up by a Mexican student saying the victim is an evil racist so the beating is justified ... when you are cloaked in a mantle of "good", you can commit immoral acts officially for a good, higher cause.
    It is akin to Muslim terrorists murdering people to scare others to convert to Islam, because strengthening and spreading the ideology is the greatest good. This is how Clinton's corruption and abuse of power could be ignored, because her service to the ideology was too important, and a believer is never allowed to hurt the image of the ideology or its leaders.
    Liberals routinely call for jailing "skeptics", threaten death regularly of those they disagree with. Only recently has it escalated to mob violence under the DNC (per Wikileaks and Project Veritas), where they incited violence at conservative events to blame on the victims. It is an extension of the SJW mobs that gather in groups to tear down displays, block entrances to venues, sometimes attacked speakers and often shouted down or blew air horns to deny conservatives their right to speak or be heard. The liberals are so wrapped in holier than thou labels that they don't see that they are denying others their rights.
    This is why while some of the protests are organized by MoveOn and other liberal political front-groups with many violent members, many smaller assaults (see the Hillbullies hash tag) are done on a volunteer basis by liberal bullies.

MichaelMcNabbposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Just when I thought there wasn't an intelligent author left on hubpages.

2. savvydating profile image97
      savvydatingposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Hey, I'm intelligent.wink

Good answer, Grace. What I find "stunning"  is when Clinton believers say "they have yet to witness any violence by Dems."

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 18 months ago

I'm glad you're having fun watching other people's fear, but did you ever think that maybe being a sore winner isn't any better than being a sore loser?

I guess I'm enjoying the fact that a bunch of nutcases who are accusing voters of being racists, bigots, sexists and uneducated rednecks aren't happy.  Not trying to be the better person because that's just implied.

2. Aime F profile image85
      Aime Fposted 18 months agoin reply to this

If you say so.

4. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 18 months ago

I think the problem is that, based on the popular vote, slightly less than half of America loves Trump.

Gloat all you like, but in order to succeed, Trump has to find a way to bring the other half into the fold---or at least convince them not to protest every day of his four year tenure, before voting him out in a landslide.

I am not vested in his success any more than you.  He has won the battle that matters most at this time and it was a true David and Goliath story.

2. savvydating profile image97
      savvydatingposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Lisa, Do you mean people like this?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

working