jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Walmarts Support of Communist China - Facts

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image74
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 7 years ago

I guess we have here a case of OCD. I'm not making fun of OCD sufferers, really. Just pointing out what might be an explanation for what's going on here.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So again... Poor Walmart!
      lol

2. whiteorchids profile image72
    whiteorchidsposted 7 years ago

My sister knows one of the Waltons, yes you know here AEvans and honestly you cannot blame Wal-Mart when it comes to merchandise. Our government allows X amount of products to pass through and X amount of sicknesses or death before anything is done. WAL-MART certainly does not have inside people to monitor every piece of merchandise that is created, packaged and imported. Get upset with the FDA but stop blaming it on WAL-MART!

AdsenseStrategiesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Please. This guy has posted, what is it, FOUR threads about this in the last two days, and he doesn't even participate in the discussions they generate. He is dangerously close to being labelled a Norwegian mythical creature of folklore who lives under bridges. Don't feed him.

1. whiteorchids profile image72
        whiteorchidsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am new at this so I understand, he just seemed to get under my skin. I promise not to feed into him, thank you for putting the brakes on for me.

AdsenseStrategiesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No probs. It's just my opinion, anyway. But we had a huge long thread about this already, which generated lots of good ideas (and some nasty conflict too, actually)... he was nowhere to be seen on that thread, however.

I just think four threads on the same topic breaks the unspoken (and possibly the written) etiquette of the site. Just my view.

3. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Goodness! Did you have to put me out there? Anyway with regards to WAL-MART it is true you need to look at FDA who allows many things to come through before something is done. There are so many regulatory agencies you cannot blame WAL-MART! Of course it would be nice if all of our merchandise was made here but that could not be possible because it what cost even more then it does now to purchase anything. Do an analysis and then come back to this topic. Checks and balances work for me. smile

4. wyanjen profile image81
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/trolls.gif

Closed to reply

working