jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Why Was Hillary Clinton at Donald Trump's inauguration? Why did Trump invite her

1. scoop profile image85
    scoopposted 15 months ago

Why Was Hillary Clinton at Donald Trump's inauguration? Why did Trump invite her?

Why would Trump have Clinton at his inauguration when he made it sound like she should have been in jail for what she's supposedly done in regards to her deleted emails?

2. lovemychris profile image63
    lovemychrisposted 15 months ago

"i am here today to honor our democracy and its enduring values. i will never stop believing in our country and its future."--hillary clinton
    i will add, if these son of a guns (im being nice) in congress go after her again....you think THIS women's march was big? they'll storm the gd white house.

1. lovemychris profile image63
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

for any here with gvt service, military, or intelligence, or who just love intrigue: check this out..agrees what i think of snowden (rat) "dear mr putin, lets play chess" patribotics, jan 17, 2017
      *have u seen wiki?says hell release trump tax return*

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 15 months ago

It wasn't his place to invite her or not.  She is a former first lady and was expected to attend as such.  The fact that she was also a cabinet member in the outgoing administration gave her reason to be there. Sometimes a person does the right thing even when it is hard.

4. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

To show that she is accepting that she didn't win.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
      Kathleen Cochranposted 15 months agoin reply to this

She didn't win the Electoral College, but more people voted for her by 3 million.  Makes you proud to be an American, doesn't it?

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
      tamarawilhiteposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Most of which was vote fraud demonstrated by Wikileaks, Project Veritas, Detroit recount, etc.

3. Dean Traylor profile image94
      Dean Traylorposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Tamara, for the love of God, please stop pulling out fake news stories and sources as "evidence" for your beliefs.

5. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 15 months ago

That's common practice. Just about every president and his  main opponent has done that. It's part of the ritual to demonstrate that there is a peaceful transfer of power.

working