jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Don't you think that the selection of the Indian Politicians should be based on

1. Divya Merh profile image70
    Divya Merhposted 11 months ago

Don't you think that the selection of the Indian Politicians should be based on their qualification?

Most of the politicians in our country are uneducated. I think it's a high time now when the selections should be based on the educational qualification and not on the criminal records.

2. Ashish Dadgaa profile image54
    Ashish Dadgaaposted 11 months ago

Dear Divya,

I agree with you.
    Selection of politician in our country should be on their qualification.
    It would be better for our country as educated politicians will focus more on innovative work rather than money.
    A politician with criminal records is creating a wrong image in our country that any Tom, Dick, and Harry can take a seat and rule. This cycle is going on and on. As a citizen of this country, we need to stop this as soon as possible for better future.

I really appreciate your thoughtful question.

Bless you.

Regards,
    Ashish

1. Divya Merh profile image70
      Divya Merhposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer, Ashish
      smile))

2. Ashish Dadgaa profile image54
      Ashish Dadgaaposted 11 months agoin reply to this

@Divya Merh

You are welcome dear smile

3. AshutoshJoshi06 profile image89
    AshutoshJoshi06posted 5 months ago

I guess we've posed this question umpteen number of times already and each time like brainwashed sheep we went back voted the same dented politicians to power.

How can things change? This is across party lines and in fact, now the worst is the cross over of these tainted politicians, happening all the time.

I think first we need to ask ourselves:
    Will we stop voting our caste and instead cast our votes? The educated lot is no exception here!

and then perhaps we should ponder about the qualification bit.

working