jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think Kim Jung-un is evil or insane?

1. Hiro Protagonist profile image60
    Hiro Protagonistposted 8 months ago

Do you think Kim Jung-un is evil or insane?

There's a difference between evil and crazy.  Crazy suggests a lack of rationality while evil describes the ruthless pursuit of satisfying ones interests at the cost of others.   

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13706804_f260.jpg

2. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 8 months ago

If anyone wants to compare anyone to Hitler, Kim-Jung in is the one. He is so power hungry he is blind to the fact that he will be CRUSHED. And yes, he is crazy in every sense of the word.

Hiro Protagonistposted 8 months agoin reply to this

I see a lot of folks say similar things about how he would "get crushed".  The point is, will he actually take it that far.  Or in other words - is he suicidal?

Personally I don't think so.  His goal is to stay in power.

3. Coffeequeeen profile image83
    Coffeequeeenposted 8 months ago

He's probably a bit of both.  He clearly has no thought for other people.

agreed.  Except of course for himself and his regime.

4. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 8 months ago

I think he is both. Definitely a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

5. Necento anto profile image87
    Necento antoposted 8 months ago

He is both evil and insane at the same time. He has no value for human life and kills his relatives or anyone who has opinions different from his with no guilty conscience or remorse. He is a wicked person who just thinks about himself and does not think of the consequences of the actions on his country or his people.

Yes I agree he' wicked.  What i'm trying to draw attention to, however, is the calculating nature of his actions.  To those who don't understand international politics he seems suicidal but I don't think that's the case.

working