jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Did I get something wrong here? Do nothing republicans are leaving the swamp. Is

1. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 3 months ago

Did I get something wrong here? Do nothing republicans are leaving the swamp. Isn't that good?

One side points to politicians leaving as evidence that Trump is bad. I thought that was part of what folks voted for. I am missing the jump in assumptions here. I thought the crazy deplorables wanted Trump to jack up and get rid of the parasites of DC. So doing that is proof of a losing political base?
    I will go either way that folks can persuade me of. But getting rid of deadwood seems like a mandate and the 5 Reps or so leaving is an awesome start along with the crazy state by state voting in of Republicans. You cannot drain something without something going down the drain.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image53
    The0NatureBoyposted 3 months ago

Eric,

I don't know, people want change but unless they get someone whose whole life, for the most parts, has been one of integrity as the Constitution require it will never happen. Even the "election process" isn't constitutional so how can we expect an unconstitutionally elected president - with an Oath to protect the constitution - to do what his election wasn't? The only thing he could do is step down after declaring the unconstitutionality of his and all federal elections.

Why do you need people to persuade you to do what the constitution DEMANDS We The People to do? Give the constitution an in depth study and see that all government officials are "Trustees" (Article 6, section 3's "... to any Office or public Trust under the United States") of We The People which gives us - via Amendment 10 - the right and power to Impeach (Article 2, section 4) all people in any leadership positions. As it is with most of We The People, you have also bought the lie that "you can't fight city hall" without reading what is written in the "Supreme Law of the Land". 

Getting rid of government's 'Dead Wood' should be priority of every citizen who can read the constitution with understanding, not just five Un-Constiotutionally Elected Reps.

To see what I mean look at my hub, "The Constitution's Spirit", an almost complete interpretation of the constitution based not on who wrote it - which to does not instruct interpreters to use - showing many errors of all officials are intentionally making. Then you will see why Amendment 10 is written, it has established THE MEANS for We The People to eliminate the corruption in government. I have filed a "Notice of Impeachment" based on 9/11 against all of Congress, presidents, vices and cabinet personal, the first 6 of the 9 Supreme Court Justices, CIA, FBI, NSA and others using the 13 reasons in my "Why And How The US Government Should Be Overthrown".

What I'm saying in short is We The People must unite behind the Constitution and "drain the Corruption" out of Government while seeking people with integrity enough to follow the constitution for replacing them.

1. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Elijah my friend, I hope you take this in the spirit it is meant.I spent a whole semester studying our constitution. I have copy on my desk along with my Bible. I wrote a thesis paper for my doctorate about the constitution.And you are off base.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image53
      The0NatureBoyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

My constitution's interpretation off base - if you read it - concerning what? There are changes in the one I'm using, so, would you read it and let us discuss what's "off Base". Compare to the one in the Library of Congress it may be, I used theirs.

3. Ericdierker profile image58

I  remember I also read it in  the Capital building where had the several drafts. And then one state did not agree and so it was altered again. It is fascinating and it just fills me with emotion. I think I do a hub on it so we have more room.

4. The0NatureBoy profile image53
      The0NatureBoyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Do that because the one in my Civics Book of the 1950s compared to the one they passes out beginning 1987 and is online are somewhat different.

5. Ericdierker profile image58

Yes for sure friend. I just love this stuff.I seem to recall that our first capital in Pennsylvania has like 5 of the original drafts. A man named Wilson was involved.

working