Impeach Trump for Ditching Correspondence Dinner Again ?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (29 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Omg  , for the second year in a row Trump skips the White House media feast . Personally  I feel that he's justified .given the devolution of the media . Now watch as it becomes another reason  for Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff to call for his impeachment ?

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

So this year some of the white house staff went , and has anyone listened to the absolute moral depravity called humor ? The personal attacking of Sarah Huckabee's
    body size and shape of her a$$  for instance ?   Was that humor or was it how liberals look at the individual woman after they attain her votes as a group ?

1. IslandBites profile image89
      IslandBitesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Huh?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I suggest everyone go and watch the roasting of Trumps people at the dinner , it's already U-Tubed .

I did last night.

1. profile image0

But found no offense ?    If Trump had said Hillary's ash was too wide he would never lived to the inauguration day , he'd be dead . Just funny that an obvious liberal "comedian "can denigrate a singular conservative women's personal appearance and get away clean while espousing the lousy treatment of women as a ideological cause , Nothing huh ?

Again, huh?

2. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I read all the outrage on twitter this morning and still have no idea what you’re talking about. Which comment specifically was insulting her on her body/ass size?

1. profile image0

Did you watch it ?

1. Aime F profile image70

I didn’t. That’s why I’m asking you to give me a specific example. I would have thought if there was a comment about her body size that conservatives on twitter would have been mad about that as opposed to a comment about her makeup... but that seems to be the biggest gripe.

3. JAKE Earthshine profile image66
    JAKE Earthshineposted 6 years ago

Although it is an indication of his mental illness, I don't think Spanky Trump should be impeached for his frail cowardice he expressed for failing to attend the correspondence Dinner, but if the United States is a land of laws and no man is above said laws, he will be impeached and or indicted for his high crimes such as obstruction, abuse of power, conspiracy, non-compliance with his oath of office, treachery, emoluments clause violations etc etc etc:

1. profile image0

You keep repeating the same liberal shynolla , answer the question only if you've seen the media circus act last night ?

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image66
        JAKE Earthshineposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The biggest fragile snowflake on the planet skipped the Dinner last night because he was probably frightened: Instead, arguably the laziest politician in history named Spanky Trump was loafing around in Michigan lying his rear end off again to his cult members who will basically cheer for anything he says despite the dramatic detrimental effect it may have on them:

His usual generic talking points? Give money to rich people, cancel healthcare, build a useless pile of concrete, kick brown people out of the country, illegally threaten and slander congresspersons, you know the usual boring predictable garbage script he spews almost daily:

Yes, I watched the main Dinner act and was not surprised at all, it was un-shockingly tame compared to what Spanky and his conservative republican accomplices spew daily from our oval office:

1. profile image0

Have you ever read a book ?

Another irrelevant question? Yes, I've read a few but you know who hasn't? The orange cowardly snowflake guy who was found loafing in Michigan last night on our dime instead of attending the correspondence dinner:

1. profile image0

Something you just might try ,   I learned around here that if you want to seriously debate someone , you'll find that facts ,  honesty and even mixing in a little ideology is all a good thing ,  But to simply throw out garbage innuendo , hate filled personal hogwash , media driven disrespect and  even personal attacks isn't going to win you any debate or gain the respect of your political nemesis' .
              You should try that sometime , people may then seriously listen .

lol, you really can't be serious because Spanky Trump carved out a tiny yet rabid cult following mainly in the south by pathologically lying, cheating, insulting POWs law enforcement and judges, personal attacks, hogwash, deception, partnering with our enemies, misogyny, racism, white nationalist retardation and the list goes on:

4. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 6 years ago

Okay it wasn’t that long so I just watched it. As I suspected, you’re completely misunderstanding the joke if you think the “ash” comment was in reference to her ass or any other body part. I honestly don’t even understand how you made that jump.

The whole thing was pretty vulgar and she made fun of Democrats and liberal news outlets as well. For a group of people that consistently complain about liberals being “too PC” or “snowflakes” I think it’s a little funny to be clutching your pearls over it.

1. profile image0

My point  is this , as I have learned so much about the woman's movements from the sixties on and all from the observations of woman's vocalized standpoint , is just how superficial the outrages are within female circles from one to another especially in this vibrant time of new age political correctness.

Offended female liberal    ; all hell breaks loose .
      Offended conservative    ; Oh well !

So we’re just going to totally ignore the fact that she didn’t actually say what you suggested she said?

What is superficial about calling out Sarah Sanders for supporting the inconsistencies of Trump and his administration? The only negative thing she said about SS specifically was related to her job, and the only superficial comment made was actually a compliment. The only “outrage” is coming from your side.

1. profile image0

So you're going to ignore that the rant was personal and gender based   ?  The only responses in fact were groans from ever her own audience .  The implication was that SS was ugly in the way she looked , dressed , applied her make -up , how she acted and presented herself at her job ? You either are lying and didn't watch it or deny what was said  and I KNOW that if the ideology were reversed you'd be burning up the net .
          It's kind of funny how hypocrisy never quite recognizes or acknowledges itself though perhaps in all of us .

lol

Please explain to me how what she said implied anything negative about her appearance since clearly I am not seeing it. I look forward to this since until a few hours ago you somehow thought she was talking about her ass.

1. profile image0
              PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Some people like to talk out of their ash, er, I mean ass. Maybe some of that is happening here. big_smile

lol

5. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago

Aw, a comedian said bad things about your President and his minions. There, there, it'll be okay. big_smile

1. profile image0

You of all people here would be the very first one in line to vocalized your poor offended self if the ideologies were reversed here  , I know you , I know how you would react,  and I know how you'd go on and on about it .

We both know what that's called don't we ?

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Please provide just one example where I have reacted to a comedian by being offended and going on and on about it. I'll wait.

6. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

The media has not devoled (?).  They are doing their jobs.

1. profile image0

Of course they are , bought and never paid for by the same old DNC  ?
      And Yes , the news media has devolved .   Actually right along side of the good ole DNC .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)