jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Pakistani Woman, Zainab Bibi, Accused of Killing and Cooking Her Husba

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Pakistani Woman, Zainab Bibi, Accused of Killing and Cooking Her Husband

6, 2011 4:54 PM EST

Zainab Bibi, 32, and her nephew, Zaheer Ahmed, 22, are accused of killing and cooking her husband, Ahmed Abbas. They were arrested Tuesday.

There are conflicting reports as to what happened between Bibi and her husband. Karachi police claim Bibi and her nephew killed Abbas to death, cut him into pieces and then tried to cook the pieces, reported CNN. Some reports claim she cooked "qorma" with his flesh. While some claim she sedated her husband and strangled him with a rope, others claim she stabbed him to death.

Zainab Bibi, 32, and her nephew, Zaheer Ahmed, 22, are accused of killing and cooking her husband, Ahmed Abbas. They were arrested Tuesday in Karachi, Pakistan, pictured here.

According to reports, the police were alerted when neighbors noticed a foul odor coming from the home. Bibi's landlord, Behzad, told police he saw several blood spots in the home.

Police reported finding slaughtered pieces of Abbas' body stuffed in a box and two bowls, which they believe Bibi was trying to use to cook her husband's pieces

Bibi reportedly told ARY News that she did not regret her actions and that she killed her husband because he wanted a physical relationship with her 17-year-old daughter, Sonia. She had reportedly stopped him from molesting her on several occasion

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/256459/ … usband.htm
    the wife killed him because she felt he lusted after the daughter...i guess she was protecting her daughter,but to cook him?

2. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

i get the killing part..... but not really sure about the dinner part

3. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

I wonder what he did to her that made her take such action against him...

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

This sounds like Muslim Justice. Who knows what Sharia Laws permit.

5. msshandriaball profile image69
    msshandriaballposted 5 years ago

Did they eat any of the body? Gross!!!!

working