jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Ron Paul's Balloon Debacle

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Who says Ron Paul is full of hot air? GOP candidate deflated after his campaign balloon causes gridlock by crash-landing next to South Carolina highway

By Hannah Rand

Every presidential hopeful would like to stop traffic at some stage in their campaign.

But when a hot air balloon supporting Ron Paul held up vehicles on Interstate 85 in South Carolina it was more of a hazard than a help.

Two supporters of the Texan congressman admitted to the stunt and were given a written warning by the state highway patrol.
    Losing hot air: A promotional stunt for the Republican runner went badly wrong when it caused a four-mile traffic back-up and was ordered to be removed

'[They] were trying to get people to go vote for Ron Paul,' a witness told ABC7.

'We didn't think it was causing too much danger,' he added.

The amateurishly-made sign, stating ‘Ron Paul’, looked in danger of detaching from the balloon as it sat on the side of the highway.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z1k0gr2wqy

1. Evan G Rogers profile image78
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, at least the media is talking about him...

1. American View profile image61
        American Viewposted 5 years agoin reply to this

They are, they are saying what an idiot he is.

What else is new? They've been doing that for 5 years.

The problem is that they don't fact check anything. They're just talking sock puppets with the political parties' hands so deep in their a$$es that they can't form a coherent thought.

Ron Paul predicted the financial collapse, and he is, apparently, the only one who understands how foreign policy works.

(graphic images)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5E-MnD … r_embedded

The most ridiculous clip and unfactual editorial  I have ever seen. I guess Paul predicted the 1920s depression too. Did he predict the birth of Christ?
            Evan, I know you will blindly believe all this crap and follow him to the ends of the earth. It"s a good thing there are not many of you guys out there.

Ron Paul didn't predict the 1930 (read: the crash happened in late 29), but the economic school of thought that he pays attention to did.

So...

If he were alive he probably would have.

Here's the proof!
              http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Austrian_predictions

I'm sorry that "overwhelming proof" won't be enough to change your mind. Perhaps - just maybe - if your mind can't be changed without proof, then mayhap you have not.

Really? When have you ever produced "overwhelming proof" about this idiot. Everything you have ever produced has been blown out of the water by me or others in the forums. If you cannot change your mind, then so be it. Should he ever win, you will have to live with the disaster he will cause.

Your link from:
                "A Global Repository of Classical-Liberal Thought"

This is your proof. come on, you can do better than this unfactual propaganda.

working