jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Choices

1. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

I just heard that Buddy Roehmer is switching to Independent and running on that ticket.

Rosanne Barr is running on the Green Tea Party ticket.

2 interesting people with interesting ideas.....Roehmer can give the R's a shot in their conscience and Rosanne can do the same for the D's.

Nice to see some people going out of the box.

1. aguasilver profile image88
      aguasilverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being English born, I cannot stand, but if I could, should I run on the Earl Grey Tea ticket? smile

lovemychrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahaha!
        Mine would be Dunkin'Donuts regular blend.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
          Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

See LMC, despite your critics, you can still recognise when the D's need a kick up the bum, too. smile

It's men who need a kick up the bum.

Honestly....when the H are they going to grow up? All this stupid BS for power and for "sacred" business...so they can hoard their "sacred" money...

PEOPLE MATTER.

MN’s voter ID push being funded by corporate lobbyists & super rich, will largely affect poor and minorities http://bit.ly/AxgL8t

Saw a clip of a woman in her 70's...had voted since the 50's....could not vote now because she didn't have a birth certificate.
              Well, she didn't have a birth certificate, because at the time she was born...they were not giving birth certificates to black people! Get it? She wasn't deemed worthy enought to have her birth noted.

So--the gvt that didn't register her birth is now denying her a vote due to their predjudicial polices of the past.
              Oh--and their predjudicial policies of 2012. Congrats! Welcome to the land of "everybody's free".

2. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am from Louisiana. I voted for Buddy Roemer. I was disappointed after he took office. I had just begun my new job in Baton Rouge and was attending a meeting where one of his environmental officials announced that the department was proposing a new rule.
      She added that industry should not comment on the rule, because it was just fine the way it was.
      As a new lobbyist, I was taken aback. Industries are corporate citizens.
      As a former reporter, I was shocked to think that a government official would not want to hear feedback from the people who are going to be impacted by the new rule. You may not accept it, but you should listen.

Buddy Roemer is a nice guy, but he was not a great governor.

Rosanne Barr has never said anything to impress me. She can run, but why?

1. JBBlack profile image61
        JBBlackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Corporate citizens is a terrible thing.

Amen.

All the benefits, none of the responsibility.

2. lovemychris profile image79

Yeah, I saw Roehmer on a Bill Maher clip..he was pretty rabidly anti-Obama.
        But I lke how he won't take corporate money...SOMEONE has to!

And here--listen to Rosanne's campaign speech...don't just throw it away...it's interesting:

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/home.php

2. profile image55
    Ahmari rutherfordposted 5 years ago

You are cool

3. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

This is the Wisconsin law:

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/02/ … ing-votes/

Wisconsin Veteran Irate at Voter ID Law: What The F*ck Did I Go in For? http://bit.ly/yEeqtG

working