Reusable Paper Towels
Banish Paper Towels from your Home and Use Less Trees with These Reusable Paper Towels - Paperless Towels!
Think about how many rolls of paper towels you consume in a year, month, or week...those really add up! Take a look at this article to see just how much paper towel waste adds up. Luckily, there are alternatives! Chartreuse offers economical and stylish reusable paper towels to clean your home in a snap.
You'll be saving money, trees, and reducing the amount of waste you create. You really can't go wrong with these paperless paper towels!
Americans send about 3,000 tons of paper towels to the landfill every year, and unfortunately, paper towels cannot be recycled. Paper towels also use an enormous amount of water (and trees) during production. Curb your personal paper towel use with these reusable paper towels from Chartreuse!
Just one paperless towel = 17 rolls of paper towels. That's how much you'll be conserving...feels good, doesn't it? They're even dishwasher safe and machine washable. Use it, rinse it, wash it, reuse it!
The Top Ten Reasons to Use Reusable Paperless Towels
There are so many reasons that there needs to be a list for these cool towels!
- You'll be saving trees. Instead of using disposable paper products, you'll clean up with these towels that you can use over and over again!
- You're wallet will thank you! A couple of jumbo sized paper towels per week will cost you around $2 per week, that's around $100 per year! Do you use more paper towels than this even? Think of the savings for you.
- They're dishwasher safe! Stick these in your dishwasher to sanitize! Convenient!
- Paper towels use large amounts of energy to transport. You'll be saving lots of energy by using these lightweight towels, which weigh just a tiny fraction of what they're paper equivelants do.
- You'll be saving water! Paper towels also use an excessive amount of water during production. There's only so much fresh water on the planet, and we need to conserve!
- You can scrub harder than a paper towel! Push down as hard as you want on your kitchen surfaces, you won't rip these durable towels.
- You can use them on nonstick surfaces! Clean off those fragile nonstick pans and sheets with these cloths, they do a fine job.
- They're perfect for the bathroom! Keep a set in the bathroom and you'll eliminate even more paper towel use.
- Colorful, eco friendly, and thoughtful enough to give as a gift! Spread some green joy and encourage others to curb their waste while you're at it (and save them money on paper towels!).
- Unlike sponges, these are much easier to keep clean! They're not flimsy like cloths, but have absorbency like a sponge. However, they're easier to clean than the typical sponge which can breed bacteria and mold. Just wash them in your top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bonus! #11...they're made from sustainable tree farms! Another reason to be a little greener with these paperless towels.
Pine tree picture by kashmut on Flickr.
Going out of their way to be green
Chartreuse makes a big effort to be green in every aspect of their business. From eco friendly starch peanuts, reused shipping materials to recycled paper order forms and refillable bottles, Chartreuse makes the effort to make be extra green.
Use lots of paper towels? The savings will add up quick with these reusable paperless towels!
How many paper towel rolls do you use in a month?
Eco Chic Unique Products from Chartreuse!
Start your Shopping Experience with Chartreuse!
Visit Chartreuse today to see their eco friendly, chic, unique products!
More Green Reusable Ideas to Make your Life Greener! - Sturdy Reusables to Use Again and Again!
Mounds and mounds of paper towels going into the landfill...but you can stop it by switching to reusable paperless towels!
Check out these Other Green Links...
- Reusable Bags
Reusable bags from EcoGreenBags! Trendy, sturdy, machine washable, and perfect for the office, grocery stores, school and vacations.
Green tips that will go a long way with little effort!
- Sign up for my Newsletter!
Sign up for my online newsletter, stay in touch with TheGreenerMe, and receive green tips, sales updates, new product notifications, and information to help you be a little bit greener!
Have you used this product? If so, tell everyone about your experience with it!