- Gender and Relationships
Dating Master Tips: 10 WORST places to meet women
Top Ten Best Places To Meet Women
1) Singles Cruises. Too much pressure. You have a specific time limit. You worry too much that you’re going to fail miserably and it will all be for waste.
2) 4chan.org. Nerd racist and misogynist capital of the universe. Women go there only if they’re EXTREMELY masochistic.
3) Microsoft. Frowns upon sexual intercourse.
4) Family Reunion. I’m sure your distant cousin is pretty hot, BUT SHE’S STILL YOUR COUSIN.
5) A Police line up. Not that women don’t commit crimes or anything. It’s just awkward.
6) Vancouver, BC, Canada. The wettest, coldest (figuratively) city in the world. Eye contact is frowned upon. Sex is conducted through post mail. A good first date includes dinner, a movie and at least seventeen unique words said between the two of you.
7) Insane Asylum. Too Clingy.
8) University. Everyone in university has no free time, has really high standards and has some point of view to sell you. Don’t bother.
9) Your Parent’s Basement. They aint gonna to come to you. I’ve never met a female pizza delivery person. Of course, I’m sure they exist. They’re just rare. Like Diamonds.
10) Hollywood. I’ve heard bad things. That place can make you crazy.
Bonus: Ten BEST places to meet women.
1) Online Dating. Rule 30 of the internet states that there are no women on the internet. This is not true in all cases. They exist on Plentyoffish. And most probably lavalife and eHarmony as well.
2) The Carnival. Most carnies are women these days. Some aren’t that bad looking. The bearded lady thing is a cliché.
3) Anime Conventions.
4) High School. This only applies to those under twenty years old. But of course you already knew that. I hope.
5) The zoo. I don’t mean hit on the chimpanzees. That’s a crime. But women love cute cuddly animals and they love the zoo. It’s also a great place for a first date.
6) JET – Teach English in Japan. There are around 60 million women in Japan. Plus, plenty of young, single teachers to meet. (If they weren’t single, they probably wouldn’t be willing to spend such a long time apart).
7) Volunteer. Most volunteers are women. Do a good deed. Help the less fortunate. Show a nice girl you’re a nice guy who does good deeds. Win-win.
8) Travel. There is something about a traveller that excites. A mysterious person who comes from a far off land and can teach you so much.
9) Retirement Community. Love won’t fall out like your hair. You’re never too old a dog to try something new. No matter what proverbs say.
10) That’s all I got. Women are hard to meet.