Fun Ways for Couples to Get to Know Each Other
Getting to know specific things about your partner can be very fun, exciting and surprising. It is worth asking questions to get to know them in a more personal way. You will find out things about them that may seem very shocking, but good or different. Here is a list of ways to get to know your partner.
1. Life Moments/Events- Share with each other childhood moments, stories from school days, college, memorable events, events that change their lives, embarrassing moments, funniest moments, times when you were afraid, disappointed, hurt, etc.
2. Dates- Ask about your partner's very first date, the place he/she went to, how old were they, the most horrible date they ever have, what is the best date or what you consider the best dates.
3. Jobs - First Job, best and worst jobs and what or who inspired them to pursue the job or career that he/she is now in.
4. Talk about real life role models, mentors, people who inspired him/her and those they consider heroes in their lives over the years.
- Amazing Quotes for Married Couples
Here are some great quotes for married couple to have a healthy, fulfilled marriage and have a wonderful relationship with each other.
- 3 Fun Meaningful Activities for Engaged Couples
Engaged Couples are often busy with wedding planning, that the actual day to day married lifestyle is neglected. Here are three great activities that engaged couples can do to help them as married couples to understand one another.
- Best Motivational Quotes to Have a Passionate and Fu...
Everyone of us all enjoy knowing that we have purpose and meaning in our lives and knowing that we are making a difference in the world and in people's lives. Here are ways to move in that direction.
5. Ask about foods- these are favorite foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner, fruits you like, vegetables you like, favorite type of pizza, favorite brand of coffee, favorite snacks, favorite restaurants, types of foods you like- Italian, Mexican, Indian, Mediterrean etc. foods you dislike and restaurants you dislike, favorite dessert, ice cream, preferred drink,
6. Music- ask about favorite romantic songs, pop song, country songs, favorite music band as a teen and favorite music artist and why they are considered their best?
7. TV/Movies- favorite talk show, cooking shows, favorite adventurous movie, favorite romantic movie, favorite suspense, thriller, comedy novies, favorite actor, actress, celebrities you do not like.
8. Quotes- discuss quotes that inspire you, quotes from famous people about life, love, happiness, success etc., your own definition of love when you were younger and now as an adult, how would you define love.
9. Money- the most expensive thing you ever bought, any loans you could not pay, any present financial debt, are you spender or saver.
10. Places- vacation spots you visited while growing up, cities and countries you want to visit or possibly desire to live one day.
11. Miscellaneous- what's the one thing no one knows about you, how would you describe yourself, how would others describe you, what factors contribute to a good relationship, favorite color, flower, perfume, book,etc.
12. Likes/Dislikes- things you like and dislike about yourself, things you like about your partner, what you like and dislike about your family, things you dislike at restaurants, dislike about people, your country, etc.
13. Activities- fun activities you enjoy, things you do in your spare time, hobbies, sports, etc.
14. Opinions/Views- opinions on drugs, alcohol, pornography, gambling, abortion, and so forth.
More Relationship Hubs
- 6 Inspirational Movies for Couples
Does your relationship need some inspiration? Here are some great movies that all couples will enjoy with inspiration and a lot more.
- 10 Reasons Why You are Attracted to the Wrong Type of Man or Woman
If you are attracted to a certain type of man or woman and do not understand why, here are some reasons that may cause you to be drawn these types of people and what you can do to avoid this.