- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Women in Relationships
How to find a boyfriend
Unbelievable as it might seem, most men feel intimidated to approach a woman. They might belong to the local rugby team, they might be tough and strong with men, they might even be handsome and self-assured, but when it comes to approaching a woman that they like… they become like little boys, hiding and scared to talk to you. Why? Because, they fear rejection.
control of the situation.
If you can feel the attraction but he doesn’t dare make the first move, I would say, take control of the situation. Believe it or not, most men appreciate women who take the initiative. It is true that men feel intimidated and might run away from a self-assured woman. But the trick is to find the balance between self-assured and friendly-approachable. You need to be very careful. Taking the initiative will work only as long as you make him think that HE is the “hunter” and not the “prey”. Most men like to be in control so the trick here is to make him believe that he is.
So, what to do?
If you are interested in him then let him know. Thankfully for most of them a look will do the trick and give them the courage to cross the room and come and talk to you. If he feels that you are interested in him he will start the approach and you will get what you want. But remember, he needs to believe that it is him who is seducing you. After all, the way to a man’s heart is through his ego.
Law Of attraction, Find Your Soulmate
For every woman tired of waiting for the right man to come along, Bewitch a Man is a fun, empowering manual that shows how to conjure him up fast.
Some tips to help you find a boyfriend
- Frequent places where you are
likely to find the type of man you are looking for.
- Enlarge your circle of friends. Try to go out with different people, workmates, family, girlfriends. The wider your circle of friends, the more chances you have to encounter a single man that might interest you.
- Be confident with the way you look. Men become easily bored of women who keep asking them whether she looks fat in this or that.
- Behave with him the way you would like him to behave with you. If you want him complimenting you then start complimenting him.
- Express your individuality which will make you stand out from your circle of friends and be noticed.
- Be receptive to people with different backgrounds. Be open to new ideas.
- Be patient. Once you have found a potential boyfriend, take your time getting to know each other, find out if he is the person you are looking for.
- Accept people for who they are and don’t try to force your ideas on them or try to change them. If the man you found doesn’t fit your expectations, look for someone else instead of trying to change him according to your specifications.
And if everything else fails remember to visit Lavalife - Where singles click
How to Find a Boyfriend Online
Online Dating: All you will ever need to know about it
Reflections and thoughts on Marriage
- Quotes reflections and thoughts on Marriage
Once married it is not rare that people start to wonder whether their single friends are having more fun and sex than them. They can imagine wild single parties where they are the centre of attention. They...
- Quotes reflections and thoughts on Marriage 2
During courtship men talk and listen and that makes women happy. What women don’t realize is that the only reason why they talk so much and are so attentive to your stories is because they are collecting...