Live Every Day Like Valentine's Day
The Most Romantic Day Of The Year
Valentine's Day has long been known as the most romantic holiday of the year. Many people put a lot of thought into the gifts they will give to their loved one. Everywhere you look there are signs and advertisements pushing their products that are sure to make her or him love you.
In the midst of all of this rush to get just the right gift for this one important day, maybe we should take a moment to think about every other day of the year. I love getting gifts from my husband on Valentine's day but I also love the small little thoughtful gesture that come from him during the rest of the year. I have found no truer words than: Little things mean a lot.
With economy the way it is now some of us are running short in the cash department. It puts a crimp on buying that big box of chocolates or beautiful bouquet of roses. Many of us are now having to become more creative in the way we show our love. What better way than to show our love everyday. It's the little things we do to show our other half just how much we love them. A small gesture of concern, a light touch to show we understand what they are feeling, or even quick hug. There are many cost-free ways to show someone that you love them. Love can be shown everyday in little ways.
Ways to say I Love You
1. Hold hands.
2. Change the oil in her car.
3. Do the laundry.
4. Kiss her hello and goodbye.
5. Help her make dinner.
6. Even better, make dinner for her.
7. Write little love notes and place them where she can find them.
8. Complete the chores she has been asking you to do.
9. Prepare a bubble bath for her.
10. Buy that book she has been meaning to read.
11. Rent a romantic movie and watch it with her without complaining.
12. Give her a massage.
14. Give her a bouquet of wild flowers you picked yourself.
15. Kiss her on the back of her neck.
16. Sing her her favorite song.
17. Dance with her while you sing a love song.
18. Do the dishes.
19. Clean the bathroom.
20. Bring home dinner.
21. Play footsie under the dinner table.
22. Write her a love poem.
23. Fill her car with gas.
24. Take out the garbage without being asked.
25. Put the kids to bed.
26. Bring her breakfast in bed.
27. Compliment her.
28. Call her in the middle of the day just to tell her you love her.
29. Watch her favorite TV show even if you don't like it.
30. Tell her how beautiful she looks.
31. Make a list of the reasons you love her.
32. Thank her for being your wife (partner).
33. Put the toilet seat down.
34. Bring her a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
35. Tell her you love her.
Love Quotes and Sayings
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. ~ Author Unknown
- You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. ~ Nicholas Sparks
- For you see, each day I love you more today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~ Rosemonde Gerard
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. ~ Pablo Neruda
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. ~ Anonymous
- I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank God for showing us the way to each other. ~ Nishan Panwar
- Love quotes and sayings
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. - Mother Teresa Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Eric Fromm Love...
- Love Quotes and Romantic Expressions
Most adults have probably heard the song, Whats Love Got To Do With It? Maybe you even sing along when you hear the old, classic Tina Turner song. What is love? What is it? Is love really just a...
- CUTE-LOVE QUOTES-ROMANTIC QUOTES
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart
- 100 Ways to Say I Love You
Everyone loves to be loved, and we all feel love differently. I feel loved when my husband helps out with the kids and the house or plans a getaway for just the two of us. Like most men, my husband likes to be...
- How To Say I LOVE YOU
Learn to say
Tell her you love her,
Show her you care
Let her know
She is the only one for you
© 2010 Susan Hazelton