- Gender and Relationships
Relationships -- How to Meet the Woman You Want
Writers can develop some powerful advice by connecting with the readers needs. Just imagine yourself already reading our article for the sake of that love... that probably is walking around you, and even giving you 'hidden' hints.
You happened to catch with us and even put that appointment, laundry, ex-gf on hold just to keep up with our writing. You know what? At this very second we just have a mind and a heart to help you. So let's see how can we share some secrets and take care of you. We consider YOU already a friend that is in need of advice. "Two sugars and cream, please!" Here we go:
- What Does He Really Want From Me?
The hunt for Mister right and getting Mister wrong more often. A crude narration that will open some eyes, and close the ones from some men.
What women want
Have been lucky enough to talk to women of different backgrounds and nationalities. In the last 20 years, changes in social networking, media, music and even cultural barriers considered tabu, have brought a sociological consensus between women: most of us men are pigs and useless! From Halle Berry, to Demi Moore and back to Kate Winslet, relationships haven't last 'till God do them apart.
"Ops! That hurts!
According to the polls, men and women are becoming more than just selfish. In return there is not interest in real commitments anymore. Does it sound like a true statement from our ladies? Not really. Mothers, grandmothers, fathers and even siblings are on the look out for a man for the female sister/daughter, that at one point chose to live single. "Listen Pam sweetheart, I just met this wonderful guy for you... you know? We do want grand kids in the future, ya know darling...?"
Well, we just wanted to laugh...
Two way scenarios that meet by luck
A woman will see the world according to her upbringing, her expectations and her needs. A guy will be looking for that hot item, because let's be honest, the first thing a man wants to look and really check out is an interesting "asset," or a well endowed front end, courtesy of some silicons and a few thousand bucks.
It really happened to our ancestors and to our parents. The time, space, mitochondrial enzymes and indestructible energy was set for a couple to meet and hit it off.
"But what about us, Joseph?"
Just bear with me! You need to have the options on your side:
Why are you falling for that chick? You might ask...
Sooner or later your grand kids and that chick will ask you: Why did you fall for her? If you say, you just were attracted to her physical and qualities, there is not much to hang on after 45 years of a marriage.
You have to check your heart and go beyond those physical attributes. Is she the one that is going to sweep you off your feet for other things than just sex?
Maybe cooking? Same educational background on both sides? Knowingly we are setting a common scenario for both. Women need to be wanted and feel protected. Well some of them.
Some of our secrets for you, that gave us the best Colombian coffee!
Here are some tips for our guys out there. I'm backed up by so many followers that we must've missed. Hey! We are not super extended memory dudes!
Now fix that belt!! and clean that sweat from your face:
- Study the girl thoroughly! She is doing it too, by winking her eyes to their girlfriends (across the dancing Hall) "Is he okay girls?"
- Look for common interests: Music, outings, beliefs, hopes and so on..!
- Do not... do not mention the word sex for the first 172,800 seconds (48 hours)
- If you can cook, dance, write poetry, speak 3 languages... then you don't need us!
- No! No S-e-x Yet! If we keep speaking about it, we might get banned... you get it!?
- Talking About Sizes -- Does It Really Matter?
Dou you really think size matters? An insightful interview with women from the world. What do they really think?
- Come down to your feel and save the world: Be honest with yourself. If you hook up with that girl, you are stopping her from having a chance to meet a whole new world so...
- Do not be selfish
- Be fair and be square. You cannot date the hottest chick, unless your dad owns an Oil Company
- Movies are fiction. Happy endings are not for real life. Just be honest and learn as you go.
- Be humorous. Learn to sing a song that can appeal to them
- Read self improvement books. You have been exposed to your 'tainted' friends and we don't want you to be another loser.
Some asked our secret on an email...?
There is math and mindful psychology involved in this hub.
Humor is the key. 'Senses' will follow a natural course, and the rest will be added to AdSense. But in general we tried to write a helpful article. We do it in a fun mood and with no pressure. Hope you enjoyed this one!