- Gender and Relationships
What Are the Signs of a Bad Relationship?
Look for Warning Signs in a Bad Relationship!
Women, when you are in a relationship with someone and something doesn't feel "just right", listen to your gut instinct! Watch for the warning signals closely and RUN! Dont' walk to an exit!
Signs That You're In A Bad Relationship:
1. Does he exhibit insensitivity for others? Is 'getting his way' more important to him than your welfare? Does he constantly push for more? Run to an exit!
2. Do you find yourself apologizing regularly not really understanding what you are apologizing about? Do you often wonder later "what did I do wrong?" Run to an exit!
3. Does he know exactly what you are thinking and feeling at a given moment, almost seeing inside your soul (or so it seems)? Does he ever tell you what you are thinking/feeling even though it may not be so at all? Run to an exit!
4. Does he belittle you in subtle ways? Comments like "you couldn't figure it out anyway...oh, just kidding". Run to an exit!
5. Does he have a way of convincing you to do something you wouldn't normally do because you find the act either deviant or perverted? Then do you wonder later why you do not feel it is abnormal with him? Run to an exit!
6. Does he justify his actions by focusing on himself by using the excuse that it insulted him or harmed him in some way? Do you often wonder why it upset him? Run to an exit!
7. Do you find yourself confused after a heated or deep discussion about something serious that is important to you? Do you get an unsettled feeling in your chest wondering why you are confused about it? Run to an exit!
8. Does he try to turn it around on you when your reaction to his action is 'wrong' or not what 'he wants'? Do you feel guilty for having done something wrong? Run to an exit!
9. Do you find yourself second guessing his true motives but minimize the question by reminding yourself 'that is just the way he is'? Run to an exit!
10. Do you give more in the relationship than you receive often feeling an emptiness or void? Do you find yourself doing more to fulfill him than yourself? Run to an exit!
What Are You Getting Out Of The Relationship?
The thought is actually "What are you going to do about it?" If you answered yes to any of these questions, please re-examine the situation. Stand back and view the relationship like a stranger. Write down your concerns. Put in writing the question "What am I getting out of this?"
It narrows down to the bold plain facts: Listen to the warning signs....run, don't walk to an exit!
- Relationship Advice When Someone Disappears From Your Life
Relationship advice on how to get over someone who leaves you suddenly, with no explanation. Lack of closure in a relationship is something that can linger forever. How do you get closure?
- Relationship Advice: How To Get Over A Player
How many times do you find yourself wondering how you got played? Learn to listen and read the warning signs before it happens!
- Internet Predators and Con Men: The Emotional Price for Victims
Internet stalkers and con artists are plentiful. Read one woman's story of temptation, allure and disgrace as she realizes the deep truth.