- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice»
- Breaking Up
Signs You Are In a Bad Relationship
When Relationships go wrong
We're going to discuss in this hub the signs of a bad relationship,how to get out of a bad relationship, and how to start a new relationship. Every woman wants the happily ever after Mr right. We never want to admit when our Mr right turns out to be Mr wrong. Its painful as well as stressful to put all your time into a relationship just to leave with nothing. Women sink into a depression when they learn they have wasted a chapter of their life that can never be recovered. But we as women have the option of doing what we must, we can take it or leave it.
Top 20 signs of a bad relationship
1. He makes you laugh one moment and cry the next.
2. Has to be right about everything, even when he's wrong.
3. Would rather be in the streets partying than spending time alone with you.
4. Feels like he has to know every detail about your daily routines, email accounts,passwords for social sites, who you're talking to on the phone.
5. Criticizes everything you do.
6. Treats you more like a maid than a significant other or partner.
7. Psychically abuses you, as well as mentally.
8. Isolates you from your friends or family.
9. Isolates you from his friends or family.
10. Makes sexual comments about other women in your presence.
11. Has other females calling your phone.
12. Demands sex when he wants it.
13. Talks when he feels he should.
14. Tries to make others think poorly of you.
15. Doesn't respect your feelings towards what goes on in the home.
16. Throws personal details of past relationships you trusted telling him about in your face.
17. Tells you that you're weak when you need a moment to cry or take out frustration.
18. Allows others to disrespect you.
19. Makes daily threats.
20. Accuses you of cheating or cheats on you.
Top 12 ways to get out of a bad relationship
1. Stand up to him and tell him how he hurts you.
2. Make others aware of what you go through even if its embarrassing.
3. Suggest canceling if you want to stay in the relationship.
4. If he refuses canceling move out immediately.
5. Sneak away if he threatens violence of your leaving.
6. Pretend he no longer bothers you.
7. Spend more time with family or friends if possible.
8. Take overtime at work so you're out of the house as much as possible.
9. Keep a journal secretly of daily activities.
10. Do small things to make him less attracted to you, he'll find someone else.
11. Encourage his outings.
12. Just come straight out and tell him its over.
A large percentage of women both old and young die everyday in the US due to violent relationships. The either die by the hands of their partners, or they commit suicide because they feel the pain is too much but don't want to be alone. Sometimes even the smallest signs are enough to send you packing, why wait until it progresses? No man who truly loves you would ever harm you, but you harm yourself everyday you stay. A woman in a miserable relationship is holding out for a miracle that may never come. You also place yourself in the position to attract a sexually transmitted disease that could kill you, if he is cheating on you then he's probably not using a condom with them either. Ladies think smart not just with your heart.
Top 11 ways to build a new relationship
1. Don't carry problems from the past into the new relationship.
2. Never do comparisons between him and the ex.
3. Go slow, get to know each other well.
4. Get to know his family,friends,coworkers.
5. Never demand too much time, he had a life before you.
6. Don't let him pay every time you go out.
7. Don't move in with him even if he requests before at least 7 months.
8. Don't stress marriage or kids too much, it will scare him away.
9. Never stress about his where abouts, you've been there and this gets you back there.
10.Enjoy the time you spend together not always talking about the past.
11. Make him feel as though you've known each other for years, remember if something is meant to be it will happen, and if not at least you had a great time getting to know him.