- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
To All You Males: Advice From a Female
I am not an expert in relationships, but I am a woman. I have had my good and bad experiences with my opposite, the "male". I also have heard, helped and witnessed others as well. This is why I decided to give some advice to you males that came to this world by a female, and that live near another one also. I read a list a while ago about "what a man wanted from a woman "...and I really thought that I never would have made it by that list. It takes two to make a couple, the same things you males want from a "female" this is what we females (at least what I have treasured) want from you males.
February 14th is fulled of red, chocolates, flowers and hearts. Smiles and hugs will enlighten each one. Many will have someone near and others will have none. Our choices, expectations, ideas and life dictates how much love, happiness or peace we will enjoy. These advices are for February through each month until the next February and then repeat, repeat, repeat as long as you decide to prolong your relation...if it is love and not lust, it will last until death depart.
Materialize your love
Let me advise some hints:
- a song like the one you sing in the tub,
- a flower from the road,
- a picture of you and her,
- a written message of your love (such as "I love you"),
- take her for a walk,
- sit down near her and watch a movie she likes.
What ever you can give....give it!
The most simple gift of love lifts any heart. We females know what you can give, and that day it is expected to receive the spiritual love, materialized.
- What ever you can give....give it! From an encouraging word, a palm on the shoulder, to a warm hug.
- The next day, and all the rest, we need to see the same love daily just as a car requires gas, oil and coolant.
- Please don't humiliate her in front of others.
- Be her protector, that is why you are stronger.
- Be proud to present her to everyone.
- Praise her meals.
- Thank her for cleaning the house.
- Help without her asking.
- Flirt with her when both are shopping.
- Let her know she is attractive even when she is sweaty, and her hair is not fixed after a long day.
- Smile with her when she is having emotional interference from her menstrual cycle.
- Make her feel wanted.
- Make her feel needed.
- Make her feel special.
- Make her feel she is the only one chosen.
- Give her opportunities to be your adviser.
- Let her be your best friend.
- Have confidence in her to know your secrets.
- Be near her when she is sick.
- Take her by the arm or hand, not only when crossing a street.
- Don't reject her in any way (verbally, with gestures or attitudes).
- Be always kind, sweet and gentle.
- Don't scream unless she is far away or if the house is on fire.
- Debate without fighting.
- Don't let others hear your quarrels.
- Don't go to bed without letting her know that everything will be better tomorrow.
- Listen to her worries, goals and dreams.
- Be part of her ideas and projects.
- Assure her well-being.
- Be patient at all times.
A simple breakfast
Love does not harm
Last, but not least...don't hurt her in any way. You are stronger than her, that is why men are protectors. A push will make her fall. A push will make her get hurt. We the woman are delicate. We the woman might try to defend ourselves, but our strength will never be compared to yours.
A slap in the face will harm us in a way that surgery will not repair damages. Saying that just imagine what a punch in the nose may do to us.
Our face, our bodies may be harmed and perhaps fixed...but a broken heart only God will repair it. We may forgive....but experiences become memories...there is no way to erase them. So love your woman in the way you nourish her and get benefits from the results.
There is no excuse for harming those you love! Get help if you cannot control yourself!
Write it in your heart
The list is longer, but I made it short to help you write it in your heart. From all the above please don't forget you are her head and she needs a true guide. You will see how that female will flourish and you will get what you want. Love, laugh and enjoy life together. Pray together is the best gift you give to your relation.
Hugs and blesses to you males from me, a female!
Special thanks to Froggy213 for being in my life!!
© María Magdalena Ruiz O'Farrill
Male dance with your female to the end of love
© 2013 Maria Magdalena Ruiz O'Farrill