- Gender and Relationships»
- Romantic Intimacy
Weekend without my iphone~
More from CrisSp:
- The White-Framed Door
After so much soul-searching, I realized quite simply that some things are not meant to be and some are better left unsaid. Here's to moving on because tomorrow will be better.~
- The restless voice~ A Poem
A solitary craft of some sentimental lines in the middle of the night. Here's to the dewey-eyed night owls out there! Hello!
Reflection is seeing the life that I have envisioned, abundant, full of joy and promises, surrounded by family and friends.
In my attempt to have a quiet days-off, I switched-off my cellphone this weekend. I wanted to have a totally no disturbance sign on my forehead, so I could focus on what I want to do. Although, I was tempted many times to switch it on and peep on my messages and missed calls, I am proud to have overcome Dr. Evil. Work as follows:
1. Did a lot of thinking, walked and enjoyed a bit of sunshine (alone).
2. Back home to de-clutter and re-structure my bedroom; turned it into a cozy sanctuary; reposition bed and other furniture, including photo frames and paintings on the wall to get the ying and the yang.
3. Cooked chicken macaroni soup; cleaned the house and myself (showered til the hot water run-out).
5. Hoped that “YOU” would speak to me. You promised you would explain. You said, we will talk but we didn’t. How frustrating! I am imploding!
I wanted to do twice as much in half time since Raptors is playing at noon. I’m a fan and never want to miss a game or two. It’s okay, I told myself, relax, there’s no rush…there's time.
1. While doing the laundry- listened to Kanye West's "Heartless" (replayed hundred times); Lyric goes: “You‘re bringin’ out a side of me that I don’t know, I decided we wasn’t goin’ speak so…in the night I hear ‘em talk, the coldest story ever told, somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul”….I don't really like Kanye West but I like some of his music. checked email (trouble accessing yahoo, recovery in 24 hours according to help desk), checked FaceBook instead. Nothing much new, guess everyone is trying to enjoy their Sunday in a more productive and active way...and I’m doing my laundry?
2. Sorted out files of papers piling on my desk. Issued cheques for bills that were forgotten (intentionally) and prayed that the cheques won't bounce like the Raptor's Basketball.
3. Prepared Tax documentations; get back up ready for filing (Part 1).
4. Finalized goal - its' never late!
5. Hoped once again that “YOU” would speak to me. I wonder? Is it embarrassment or total cowardness? Ignore me? Negligence- do I wear my negligee’ then? Could it be more like a duty instead, if it didn’t feel like it anymore?
Can you survive a day without your cellphone?
My heart tilted heavenward~
Copyright@CrisSp~TM/04-2012. Fearless but not Heartless!
Heartless by Kanye West
© 2012 CrisSp