- Gender and Relationships
A letter to a Relative: Whom to be blamed?
A Letter to a Relative
Do you ask me why I am not visiting you? Why don’t I keep in touch with you?
I have answered these questions & more than these uncountable times, but in indirect way, mostly.
Yes, I did. I am fed up now. You always feel that you are superior & I am junior in all life fields. You mostly let me more frustrated, disappointed …..
You don’t like my way of speaking, my education, my skills. Even when I eat, you watch me & later you give tips about diet & ,etc.
I used to forgive again & again, now, I am not able – and don’t want – to remember all the pain you gave me.
Please, don’t blame. Is it fair enough after all what happened? Am I the person whom to be blamed!!??
I encourage you, appreciate you, respect you…while you, mostly, do opposite.
It is my destiny that you are my relative; I will come to visit you when I feel patient enough to communicate with you (if we can say it is a communication).
But whatever you do, one day you - kindly - helped me & I can’t forget that.
I keep convince myself that you hope for me better life, but you are not able to convince me in an acceptable way.
Thank you any way.
- "Family is the most important thing in the world." ~ Princess Diana
- "Where can a person be better than in the bosom of their family?" ~ Marmontel Gretry
- "When you look at your life, the greatest happiness are family happiness." ~ Dr. Joyce Brothers
- "After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations." ~ Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance
- "What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." ~ Mother Teresa
- "Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it." ~ Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
- "Families, can't live with them, can't live without them .." ~ Tate Hallaway, Almost to Die For
- "Family is not an important thing. It's everything." ~ Michael J. Fox
- "My family is my strength and my weakness." ~ Aishwarya Rai
- "The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have." ~ Ring Lardner
- "I don't think anyone has a normal family." ~ Edward Furlong
- "A man can’t make a place for himself in the sun if he keeps taking refuge under the family tree." ~ Helen Keller
- "Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." ~ Anthony Brandt
Thinking Again & Again
Questions to Answer
- Why do some of our relatives understate us?
- Do you think that some people like to help you, but they do it the wrong way?
- Do you forgive your relative for many mistake he/she does, because they are your relatives?
- Do you think that some people understate us to satisfy their low self-esteem?
- How much you should forgive others?
- Is forgiving is better than cutting the relationship? At Last s/he is part of your family, & you do not want more stress for your family members.
- Why do we,easily, speak about cutting relationships? There are other solutions, like reducing the communication with negative people.
More Hubs from Taleb80
- Forgetting and Forgiving? - Forgiving Quotes
We get pain from many people through our life. How we can make a mix between forgiveness & forgetting to manage our life.
- How to Understand People, How to Accept Others as They are
Most of us complain that this friend or our spouse does not understand us, here I try to talk about how to understand & accept other by knowing the reasons lying behind misunderstanding others.
- Why Do we Misunderstand Others & Understanding Quotes
Understanding others is a very important for better communication skills. Here I discuss reasons of misunderstanding & adding many quotes about Understanding others.
- Who is a friend? - Friendship Quotes
Many wise people speak about Friends & Friendship, but they are great meanings which we can not stop speaking about.
Please, share me any ideas / suggestions / hubs about this issue.
If you correct any English mistake of mine, it is highly appreciated.