Why people should be single!
10 Reasons why you should be single!
I came up with this topic as an inspiration from my 14 year old daughter who seems to believe that she will never like guys. Very funny indeed! In fact she makes jokes about it and watches Youtube videos about the topic about being single all the time. She literally thinks it's a joke and she will never get plagued by love. We'll see!
So let's see how many reasons I believe someone should be single, even though I'm married:
1. You get to have your bed all to yourself every night and never have to worry about a spouse that will one day get so fat, he/she will take part of your space in bed.
2. You never have to listen to your spouse snore while you are desperately trying to get sleep.
3. You don't have to share anything with your significant other, including the house if you own one, a vehicle or anything else that is very important to you.
4. You don't have to answer to anyone else.
5. You can go out and do whatever you want and when you want to do it.
6. You can stay out as long as you want and party with your friends regardless of whether or not they are of the opposite sex.
7. You can fool around and have fun with any guy/girl you meet.
8. You can have lots of dates and no commitment.
9. No one bosses you around.
10. You don't have a nagging spouse at home to bother you with their problems and you can have and keep whatever you want. ex. a pet?
Ok, so there you have it! These are my ten reasons why sometimes being alone is better than having to have a partner. Most of these will not apply if you still depend on mommy and daddy because freedom there is also limited. Also, the divorce rate has gone up in Canada to 52% Keep that in mind. And by the way, don't take this too seriously. I still believe in marriage, but for that you also need courage. Follow your instincts!