I have been told by my husband that he no longer wants to be married

that this should be no surprise to me because we have been heading down this road for years! He is currently spending time between our apartment and a friends’ home. He has basically given up trying as he says it is counter productive. I agree with him that I have a spotty employment record, but always manage to bring in some money to keep the household running. We do not live beyond our means because of this and I think that is part of our problem. He wants more out of life, and I seem to be getting in his way. He went b

FduToit profile image81

FduToit says

tjhooper profile image70

TJ Hooper (tjhooper) says

honeypie31 says

houseaz says