jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Your Specific Insights from reading hubpages Q & A section?

1. Billie Kelpin profile image92
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

Yesterday, after reading the answers to what qualities make men attractive to women, I came away with some insights about myself, my marriage, etc. etc.

I started to think about other personal insights I've gleaned from that section.  I'm not referring to hubs themselves, but to the Question and Answer part of hubpages.

Of course, I think none of us has changed our religious or political perspectives, but we might have gained a different perspective in other topic areas.  Or maybe we HAVE changed in the former realms as well.  I don't know.

I'm not talking about frustrations with opinions that are different than our own and stereotypical models that seem entrenched for us to believe of another.  I'm referring to things we've learned about OURSELVES, i.e. what personal growth insights have we gained from that section? I feel there is something unique about that format that lends itself to finding out about ourselves through the dialog there.

1. CraftytotheCore profile image87
      CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think I answered that question you are referring to.  For the most part, I'm always learning from others.  Even during debatable questions where someone jumps on another person and insists their opinion is wrong, I have learned stuff even from that.  Is that what you mean?

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

HP tossed out my last question I posted there. Pretty sure the thing would have been a money maker, too. Oh, well.

I've decided to do a flounce and not post any more questions. And I'm going to mercilessly delete any of my existing questions that have had zero traffic for 30 days.

Flounce is only temporary until my next brainstorm.

1. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Flounces are good. But to be honest, only French girls can really flounce with style.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That word really cracked me up when I first saw it here. It was some hubber making a grand exit awhile back. I don't remember who.

1. Will Apse profile image88
          Will Apseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

For a good flounce you really need a pony tail. Actually, a bustle helps too. Do you have either?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
            paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This is really turning into a free-association day for me. Your post reminded me of when I lived in San Francisco and saw a jogger. Female. Pony tail. Made my day.

working