jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone into pup play?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92
    Stevennix2001posted 19 months ago

Okay. I was watching TYT on youtube again earlier today, and apparently there's a  new fetish catching on in the UK called "pup play."  It's essentially a niche culture within the BDSM  community, where people like to dress up as puppies, while acting as puppies....   Anyways, it's mostly gay men that are doing this according to TYT, and apparently the men that usually do this are involved in relationships with their human "handlers." 

Apparently, this fetish involves a lot of the human handlers rubbing their doggies' tummies, having them play with toys, while having their pet eat out of pet bowls.  Yes, people are apparently into this stuff.  Not trying to judge anyone here, as I personally don't care what people are into sexually as long as they leave me out of it. 

But what are your thoughts on this?  Does this turn you on?  Are you into pup play?  Are you curious to try it for yourselves?  Or do you think it's weird and disturbing?  Or are you like and you simply don't give a damn?  Please discuss. 

also, here's a video if you guys want to know more information about this fetish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-JD5kqttw

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92
      Stevennix2001posted 19 months agoin reply to this

Personally I don't see why anyone would want to be involved in this crap, but hey.  If someone gets turned on by this, and they're not hurting anyone or anything, then i guess it's okay.  Just as long as they leave me the hell out of it.  Besides, we cats HATE dogs you know....

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Oh your a cat person

Last Halloween I dress up as mighty mouse and went out with two beautiful cat women.
        Plus really enjoyed it

Don't tell anyone

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
          Castlepalomaposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I hear about furry people or horse people it's not all sexual. When you get into sex robots, life gets really strange.

As long as they are not harming anyone, what do I care

2. Stevennix2001 profile image92
          Stevennix2001posted 19 months agoin reply to this

Well duh.  I am a sniper kitty after all.  lol   don't worry.  Your secret is safe with me.  :p

working