jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I move on from my so-called "best friend?"

1. profile image46
    Material Grlposted 8 years ago

Should I move on from my so-called "best friend?"

I have a friend that I've been "bestfriends" with since the fifth grade. We are both seniors in college now. The reason I said "bestfriends" is because I never consider her to be what a best friend is. She is insecure and she gets really jealous at times. I feel offended by that at times but I just said it's okay, "I know how you are." Yeah, that happens through out our whole friendship and to be honest I've always considered myself a good friend. I don't let emotions get to be and I always try to do "the right thing." Well, anyway for the las

2. profile image46
    Material Grlposted 8 years ago

NVM guys, i guess my story is too longn to be here. lol

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

you answered your own question hun...........So called friend, if it aint what it claims to be------ it's a fraud!!!   and who the hell wants to be around a farce!

4. IN2Deep profile image74
    IN2Deepposted 7 years ago

We all move on with our lives-- with and without the people we meet along the way--people come in and out of our life for a reason--All people expierence jealousy and insecurities-atleast once--some just handle it better than others. The way you explain this is kind of like you have already decided--but maybe
    you are feeling a little insecure about your choice--one thing for sure is no matter what you decide--life will go on--even if it seems to slow down for a while.Just keep your chin up..Whatever is meant to be will be.PS-No One Always Does The Right Thing! Whatever the right thing is! The right thing --is always ---whatecer is right for you!

working