jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Chris Brown really sorry for what he did to Rihanna or is he trying to save h

1. Chocolat Diva profile image55
    Chocolat Divaposted 8 years ago

Is Chris Brown really sorry for what he did to Rihanna or is he trying to save his career?

2. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

We'll never know. We just have to take his word for it.

3. StarB12 profile image53
    StarB12posted 8 years ago

When considering his statement about her 20/20 interview and how she shouldn't comment or say anything about that night becus it is 'private', that reminds me of how my aunt's husband used to tell her to keep quiet about how he used to beat her senseless becus he didn't want ppl to know the real him and how he abused her.

Keeping things 'private' makes it seem like he has something to hide IMO not just from his comments but from my experience of others abusive relationships.

4. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

He sorry because it hurt his career.  There is no excuse for what he did.

5. profile image48
    dreamgirllposted 6 years ago

well i am a big fan of chris brown and i dont care what no one says chris didnt do it because we all know who chris brown is i knew from day one that he was going to big later on and i was rite. everybody does need forgiveness and some people let chris down as soon as they heard what happened some people even stopped being a fan of chris brown .i say that hris is the best thing out there many rappers say what they go through and brag so much but chris brown he does not brag and he shows us what he is going through .there has never been a day when chris brown has let us down and for some people to let him down shows that they not a fan or dont care about him. im going to stick with chris to the end and  im always going to listen to him no matter what and chris deserves to know that he is very important no matter what happens