jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who would like to become a friend of mine?

1. profile image50
    MikesFreeInfoposted 8 years ago

Who would like to become a friend of mine?

I am new to this online community and would like to meet some people to interact with and share ideas and concepts.

2. G.L.A. profile image80
    G.L.A.posted 8 years ago

Hi Mike.. I'm rather new here myself, but welcome!!  I'm sure you'll hear from many others very soon.  I read your post, and you seem like a very motivated guy.. I'm sure you'll do very well. As for me, I'm a grandmother.. haven't written much yet, and don't know that I will, actually.  But I enjoy  making  the rounds, checking out the questions,  and reading others work. Hubpages is such a wonderful opportunity for people to express themselves.. and I've seen some excellent talent here, which can be a bit intimidating, but even more entertaining and motivating. I have a feeling your work will be very interesting, and will look forward to reading it.. Enjoy!

3. janiek13 profile image81
    janiek13posted 8 years ago

I would love to be your friend, Mike.  Go to my profile page and click on my fan club. Then, read my hubs and tell me what you think, I will do the same for you.

4. profile image0
    saurabhpandeposted 8 years ago

Welcome man...I would like to be your friend. I might not discuss about the extravagant topics but i assure you that you ask me anything about the culture or the various aspects of India and i'll not disappoint you. Just give it a try.

working