What is the worse thing that anybody ever did to you and have you forgiven them

1. Precious Pearl profile image79
    Precious Pearlposted 8 years ago

What is the worse thing that anybody ever did to you and have you forgiven them for it?

2. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

the worst thing someone did to me was when my first girl friend told she's not interested in the relationship again. we are now good friends now cos i latter realise that it's not necessary to go out with a girl when u love her , u can always be friends

3. xiao_kang profile image56
    xiao_kangposted 8 years ago

I was in a relationship and i came home to my partner in bed with someone else. It crushed me, damaged my self-esteem and tore my heart out. I packed my things and was gone within the hour.
    Two years go by and I meet this creep at the bar. He was drunk and in a fit of honesty he confessed his love for me and apologized for what he did. We are now back together.
    I didn't forgive him when he apologized I forgave him long before that, shortly after I moved out. I did it for my own good. I didn't want to carry around the baggage, hurt, and shame. I was tired of wishing him sorrow, doom, and pain. That's not healthy for me. I wanted to be free of the situation so that I could be free and move on. Once I forgave him i was free. I became a stronger, more independent individual and looking back I wouldn't change a thing.

working