jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you proud of being single

1. Singlesstreetlife profile image69
    Singlesstreetlifeposted 8 years ago

Are you proud of being single

What are the reasons that make you proud of your singleness

2. profile image0
    Jawa Lunkposted 8 years ago

I hated it...did it for a few years after my divorce, then got married.

Ive never been happier.

but you have to be married to the right one big_smile

3. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 8 years ago

This is a great question. I am proud of being single.  For me it was a selective choice to do.  After dating for many years. (Military)   I  enjoy having had the time to heal get in touch with what I really like and I came to understand that it was a great mature decision.  More a spiritual approach for me in life now.

4. Singlesstreetlife profile image69
    Singlesstreetlifeposted 8 years ago

When I was a single I was proud of my single status, because I believe you  should be happy and content whether single or married. My joy and feelings of self worth were not dependant on being with somebody.  There was and still is ( and always will be) too much to do and achieve. Whenever I achieve something whether big or small it always makes me proud.

5. Anamika S profile image57
    Anamika Sposted 8 years ago

There is nothing  to be ashamed of being single. In fact singledom comes with a lot of advantages. I think it is a bad idea to sacrifice all of those benefits of being single for a guy who isn't worth it.

http://relationships-love-marriage-arti … woman.html

6. Violet Flame profile image72
    Violet Flameposted 7 years ago

I was single for five years after I got divorced. I must say I wasn't doing too well at the beginning. I learned a lot of difficult lessons, and the hardest one among them was how to truly value and love myself. Being single made me a lot stronger and I am a lot more confident now as a result. I am in a partner relationship right now, but I know I'll be fine if I once again become single again. I will be proud of who I am whether single or not.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/For-You-Who-Are … ing-Part-I