ok im a straight male who like to wear and mywife knows but now we have a child

1. profile image45
    whitefang91181posted 8 years ago

ok im a straight male who like to wear and mywife knows but now we have a child together she...

wnts me to quit i cant quit i like thefeeling of them against my skin s what do i do ? and should i quit for the childs sake ?

2. Nick B profile image82
    Nick Bposted 8 years ago

Firstly, likes to wear what?

If it is what I think - lingerie or similar, giving it up could be detrimental to your well-being.

If your wife wants you to quit, it's probably because she feels that it's just a fetish; something kinky you like to do, but if the want to do it goes further, then I should talk to someone about it.

The fact is, you don't have to be gay to be a TV - for that's what you are if the above is what you do. In fact, according to some statistics, the vast majority of TV's are straight males.

For some it's a need, not just desire out of feeling horny, so you should be honest with yourself and decide whether your need to dress that way is in fact just something that's a turn-on or whether it runs deeper and take the appropriate action.

3. jonnycomelately profile image83
    jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago

Interesting.... 3 years ago!  A person really desperate for an answer to his problem, yet only one (very sensible and wise) answer.  I wonder how "whitefang91181" managed to sort things out.  Hope he has found comfort in being honest with himself and his wife.

working