how do i get out of a rut?

1. theIndecisiveGirl profile image58
    theIndecisiveGirlposted 7 years ago

how do i get out of a rut?

it seems like im stuck in this boring uninteresting part of my life. i dont know the last time i was genuinely happy. Im not really sure what to do any suggestions?

2. profile image53
    Taeohposted 7 years ago

In recent weeks i have found myself doing a lot of things that are completely out of the norm for me. I started a daily yoga ritual, my attempt at keeping a new years resolution to actually do something to relax. it has actually helped! I have also stated going out alone. I have plenty of friends to go out with but why are so many people scared to go it alone. In the past three weeks i have seen 4 movies alone and gone on 6 hikes in "new" place all by myself. It's kind of a confidence boost for me to say i truly am fine all by myself!
    In three more weeks if all else fails, it's always fun to go out and get a little drunk and loose my inhibitions! That way I'll have a new awkward story to tell my friends and family to get a good chuckle over...

3. TPTravel profile image80
    TPTravelposted 7 years ago

When I feel like I am in a rut, I like to do a weekend trip away. You don't have to go far or spend a lot to getaway but just the change in scenery can clear your head and give you a better perspective.

Christine

working