tell some of the most unusual people you have meet how do you deal with them

1. profile image45
    ismahzehraposted 7 years ago

tell some of the most unusual people you have meet how do you deal with them

2. Zenith of Emotion profile image55
    Zenith of Emotionposted 7 years ago

Define "unusual"?

For me, "unusual" tends to encompass my entire group of friends, especially when you take into account that a decent portion of my friends have a psychological disease and/or some other mental/genetic disability. "Unusual" tends to run rampant amongst us, so facing the "unusual" becomes rather mundane and simple.

Really, it depends on the type of "unusual" you're referencing to. Otherwise it's really impossible to answer accurately.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I'll have to agree with Zenith, pretty much all of my friends and acquaintances fall solidly into the category of "unusual." Most of these people end up being my best friends because their differences make them very intriguing to me, and they tend to appreciate my weirdness as well. By far one of the most unusual people I know I ended up marrying, and many definitely out-there disabled vets are his best friends. There are very few that I would consider "unusual" that would be received with anything other than interest and acceptance with me....in fact I get along with just about anyone except for the outright mean or juvenile...and unfortunately those people always equate more to "normal" in my head and I try to steer clear.

working