jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have been told by my husband that he no longer wants to be married

1. profile image46
    honeypie31posted 7 years ago

I have been told by my husband that he no longer wants to be married

that this should be no surprise to me because we have been heading down this road for years!
    He is currently spending time between our apartment and a friends’ home.
    He has basically given up trying as he says it is counter productive.
    I agree with him that I have a spotty employment record, but always manage to bring in some money to keep the household running.
    We do not live beyond our means because of this and I think that is part of our problem. He wants more out of life, and I seem to be getting in his way.
    He went b

2. FduToit profile image67
    FduToitposted 7 years ago

I think your last sentence got cut off. What is your question?

3. tjhooper profile image75
    tjhooperposted 7 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's sad when money gets in the way of love and the real meaning of love. "through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part"

4. profile image46
    honeypie31posted 7 years ago

back to school to get a degree, and now he is majoring in sociolgy. He is blind as well, and I have done nothing but support him in everything he does. now i find out his profferssor says there are three people in your life. one to have children, one to raise them and one for companion ship.
    he also wants to annouce our split to family and friends and I do not think this is an announcement type thing. this confuses me.
    I will do what ever it takes to turn this around.

5. profile image0
    houseazposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately I don't think there is anything YOU can do personally to turn this around per se it has to be something your husband wants.

working