jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Has nature/God made men and women equal?

1. A_K profile image81
    A_Kposted 7 years ago

Has nature/God made men and women equal?

2. Mom Kat profile image78
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

Man and Woman were created complimentary.
    We have different strengths and weaknesses, but when you put us together we are an unstopable team of perfection.  2 parts that make a hole.

3. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

I usually use a spade to make a hole, but Mom Kat is right, we are both sides of the same coin. Pen and I make a whole for instance. I'd be lost without her.

These days, it's hard to know which gender has which strengths or weaknesses, but that's usually what attracts one person to another and varies from one person to another.

4. democrate1990 profile image58
    democrate1990posted 7 years ago

yes, definitely. he made us human and have the same color blood didn't he?

5. capalynn profile image77
    capalynnposted 7 years ago

I don't think he made us to be equals.  He made us each uniquely different and that is what is so amazing about the two genders.  Women are uniquely different from men.  We know this to be true because we think differently, we see things in a different perspective, we are highly relational whereas men are highly solution-oriented.  Even our physical bodies and our chemistry is quite different.  I think it's important to capitalize on our uniqueness as women and celebrate that too.  We have so much to offer and men need that and appreciate that.  Likewise, I highly appreciate all that men have to offer that makes them so amazingly different.

A great book to read about this is "Captivating", by Staci Eldredge.  Her husband, John Eldredge also the book, "Wild at Heart" about men.

http://www.amazon.com/Captivating-Unvei … 0785264698

6. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

bible said men are the stronger being. that's in physical but said nothing that men are the smarter being . it said that men is the head of the family but woman RUN the family. and it said  that men should humble themselves to there woman and the woman the same to there man and both though Christ to God. so men and woman are equal. anything else is from a self center person.

working