jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

during the fifth day of my period i have sex with my boyfriend so am i going to

1. profile image47
    Linda Agyemanposted 7 years ago

during the fifth day of my period i have sex with my boyfriend so am i going to get pregnant  or not

please i want to know if i will get pregnanty or not
    i really need your help and advice

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

That is a very individual thing, and depends on a person's individual body chemistry, cycles, etc. Many of us don't even HAVE a 5th day of a period. Every time you have sex, especially unprotected, there's a chance you could be pregnant. The only real way to know is wait until after a missed period and take a pregnancy test.

3. pager7 profile image60
    pager7posted 7 years ago

I think in general terms, you have a high chance of not getting pregnant because you normally are supposed to ovulate on the 14th day of your cycle. You seem to be deeply in love though because in Africa, whenever women are in their period, they are referred to as being "sick" so most men tend to leave them alone to "recuperate"! LOL!

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If you don't want to get pregnant, you need to learn about birth control and use it, plain and simple.

And if you are worried you might be pregnant, go get a pregnancy test.  Asking strangers to guess on the Internet isn't a reliable method of pregnancy detection.

working