jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have done sex before my periods 7 days then within a 15 hours i have taken i-p

1. profile image44
    pari goyalposted 7 years ago

i have done sex before my periods 7 days then within a 15 hours i have taken i-pill but today is...

6 day after taking i-lpill my bleeding is not started should i ckeck by pregnancy strip or should i wait more

2. FuzzyCookie profile image79
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

While it is possible, it is highly unlikely that you would get pregnant during your period.

http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-you-get-pregnant

Read that link, it will explain all about the question you asked. Hope it helps!

3. profile image44
    pari goyalposted 7 years ago

thanks fuzzy but please tell me what should i do now should i checked by pregnancy strip or should i wait and if i have to wait then for how many days...................

4. PaulaHenry1 profile image76
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

I would wait a bit longer, just because the hormones in your urine may not be present yet if you are pregnant and give you false hope of a negative. I would wait until 1 week previous to your next cycle and if no period yet, I would test. I would also get it confirmed by a doctor at that time. You are playing russian roullette with this method of birth control I must say, if not pregnant I suggest you get on a more stable form of birth control.

working