jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the most romantic thing you've done together with your partner? To me it'

1. Moxyl profile image80
    Moxylposted 7 years ago

What's the most romantic thing you've done together with your partner?
    To me it's the music...

jamming sessions we have at home!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3915287_f260.jpg

2. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

when we had holiday Lombok island...we have very nice candle light dinner on the beach....he gave me 1 red roses...
    after finish....he close my eyes and brought me to tropical villa we stayed....over there..he put many red roses on the bed and the floor...

wonderful moment..wink

3. Moxyl profile image80
    Moxylposted 7 years ago

wow you such lucky lady smile

Did he ask somebody to do it for him (i mean the rosy bed)??

4. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Me and the old lady have fart duels... really romantic

5. Lilybett profile image57
    Lilybettposted 7 years ago

Got ourselves lost on a walk once, we eventually found our way back to the beach where the car was parked but the gates had closed till the morning. We sat and talked on the beach, watched the sun set and rise in the morning.. It was with my best friend, to be honest that was more romantic with him than anyone i've been with. But romantic all the same

6. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

My fella and I have had quite a few, but I think the one still on top was our 1st valentines day together, i woke up to a beautiful breakfast on the table, and he'd covered my entire living room wall in heart shaped post-it notes with romantic messeges on them, it was amazing, and the rest of the day was lovely too.

Closed to reply

working