jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day

1. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3962030_f260.jpg

2. trafford profile image36
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Full time Dating - entertainment - enjoyment - parties - etc etc

3. giwrgos12 profile image57
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

It would so depend. Am I a buff girl? Am I goregous? There would be so many factors that would need to be answered that would determine how I spent my day.

4. appam profile image60
    appamposted 7 years ago

It will be a wonderful experience to know it. If we are feeling the changes it will still more wonderful. Reducing the discriminating tool and penetrating inside will be the climax of the process.

5. peterxdunn profile image58
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

Playing with myself. Just to get the hanf of it.

6. terced ojos profile image66
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm.......I'd be completely promiscuous.

Unfortunately I have a mans mind and the availability of men would so turn me on that I'd have to heavily explore this side of my new feminine self.

7. profile image0
    Assassin Fredposted 7 years ago

Ever heard that a dog licks his own testicles because he can?
    I would lay back and play with my new female parts, just becuase I can... I would invite my wife to play as well...

I would love to take this new side of me our into the world as well, spend the day shopping, eating, and hanging out with my best friend (wife).

Many interesting possibilities here!

8. profile image0
    kathyann0026tsposted 6 years ago

I would for the longest of time sit in front of a full length mirror and admire my new feminine form. Exploring my new body with my eyes & gently carressing it with my soft & feminine hands. I would sit there drinking in the sight, feel wonderfull scent of my new feminine form.
      After I had enough of that I would dress up in something very stylish. And, go and shop in the local clothing stores. Checking out the new colors & latest styles of feminine clothing. That I could freely shop for now, without any questioning & nasty looks from other people.

working