I need support as my boyfriend is in iraq at the moment and I cant seen to find

1. profile image47
    Marie6posted 7 years ago

I need support as my boyfriend is in iraq at the moment and I cant seen to find support from any one

2. ron0540 profile image60
    ron0540posted 7 years ago

Your request for support because your boyfriend is in Iraq raises more questions.  Where is your family?  Where is His family?  Where are your friends.  What kind of support are you looking for?  Your boyfriend is in a war zone.  He really needs to stay focussed on his job.  Its kind of dangerous over there.  Every town and city in the Country, Our Country has a VFW, Veterans of Foreign Wars organizations.  These are men and women who have served and have had loved ones left at home while they serve.  I would bet that every one of them would tell you they spent much of the free time they had thinking about, worrying about, the loved ones back home.  Today there is internet connections that allow you to communicate on a regular basis with your guy in Iraq.  Separation is a tough deal, but it is part of the world you live in when you love someone in the U.S. Military.
    Write letters, write blogs, you will find people in your situation will want to communicate and you will have things in common.
    You have got to be tough, cause its hard.  But, he is the one in Harms way.  Work on keeping him from worrying, ok.  That will help you also.

working