jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think people can really change and would you be able to give them a secon

1. Carrie McBride profile image56
    Carrie McBrideposted 7 years ago

Do you think people can really change and would you be able to give them a second chance?

2. mcrawford76 profile image81
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

Of corse people CAN change, but the have want to. As far as second chances (especially if you're referring to infidelity) I would say no. All the problems that were there the first time will be back sooner or later.

3. JillKostow profile image88
    JillKostowposted 7 years ago

Anybody can change, but change does not happen overnight.  Think of how hard it is for you to change something about yourself, for me it is not always easy and alot of times something I wanted to change never changes.  If they are trying to change and it is something minor a second chance is alright to give.  If it is something major they need to change especially a history of violence I would not give a second chance.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

People change when they want to change.
    Having said that anyone who promises to change under duress is not changing because they want to. Therefore it is likely at some point they will revert back to their "natural self"
    Only you can determine if someone deserves a second chance. Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The mind is there to protect the heart!

working