jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what should i do? i like a guy that lives in claifornia, and thats like almost a

1. profile image47
    haileeSposted 7 years ago

what should i do? i like a guy that lives in claifornia, and thats like almost across the country...

from me! he says he loves me and i think i do to we talk all the time and he compliments me and says that when i go to collage in california he's going to, to is this real? sometimes i feel like hes cheating but he says hes not!

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Move to Claifornnia.                                                              .

3. ArefinShams profile image57
    ArefinShamsposted 7 years ago

make some enquirers on him. ask him where he read in right now or from where he passed. then check that institute's site for that name-was or is there any student there with that name?
    Check his face book and my space friends list also-if he is real-then he must has some friends there, and some of them should match his age, location and institutes also. Try to make friendship with them.

4. tinaweha profile image67
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

My experience with most guys in California - they will say anything and they seldom mean any of it.  If you think he's cheating, that's enough to convince me that he has another girlfriend.  Sorry...just going on past experience.  I hate to hurt your feelings but talk is cheap.

5. profile image47
    haileeSposted 7 years ago

these are all good suggestions but i cant move i have to finish school! i checked his facebook there is this other girl he does like her and she likes him and well they live closer we dont talk much......i miss him! i want him i dont want him to like her we got in a huge fight over it he said he loved me and always will! weve talked above moving in together and our future it all seems so real until i bring myself back to reality and tell myself he lives 1000 miles away and likes another girl.....

working