jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever experienced discrimination?

1. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Have you ever experienced discrimination?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yes, at one time I ran a paper corrugating machine, a massive machine and I had a crew of 11 that included four Pakistanis, these were particularly good friends of mine, we went to each other's homes, met socially...
    Another crew member had left and the company employed another Pakistani, and he was a racist, kept calling me, 'white bastard.'  What his problem was, I don't know.  Anyway, the others found out about this before I swept the floor with him, they took him outside, gave him a pasting and he never came back to the company again.  The company then employed a Jew to take his place and we all got on fine again.

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Probably but I forgot about it because it was worth forgetting about.

4. tnderhrt23 profile image73
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

I have. Weight discrimination, age discrimination, gender discrimination, racial discrimination, as well as reverse-discrimination!

5. ahorseback profile image60
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

My oppinion is that everyone has , in one way or another, experienced discrimination or reverse discrimination,   In growing up we see all kinds of it , class, ethnic ,  gender , age , you name it it's prevelant everywhere!  The problem is  , " How do WE discriminate against others" , if we start there ! We could end all discrimination NOW.

6. Eric Prado profile image75
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I experience it almost every day of my life and have since I was born, but I still remain hopeful and have a positive outlook on life.

7. KaylaTheArtist profile image57
    KaylaTheArtistposted 6 years ago

Yup, but I was discriminated for supporting people. I founded the first Gay Straight Alliance in my school district and got some mixed feedback, but I just ignored the bad stuff.